Best Black Friday 2012 Deals, Sales and Ads
The only website that list both In-store and online Black Friday Deals
Welcome to The Black Friday Coupon site, where you can find the best Black Friday 2012 Deals, Sales and Ads. We will be listing the best In-store and online Black Friday deals for various shopping categories such as electronics, apparel, appliances and much more.
Black Friday is believed to be one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the United States. Statistics have shown that Black Friday gets bigger and better every year and I honestly believe that this year 2012 Black Friday sale will be amazing. More and more online retailers are participating in this exclusive sale.
I for one have be covering Black Friday deals for the past 3 years and I can honestly say that last year’s Black Friday online deals was better than the in-store deals. How? Simple, there are more online retailers than what they are brick and motor stores. Second, you will always find more items and a better variety online than offline. Third, many online retailers can offer extreme discounts because they sell way more items online than what they do than at a brick and motor store or against offline retailers.
There are and always a few in-store deals every year that is worthwhile but there is always a cap on the quantity. For instance, Best Buy can be advertising a 40 inch LCD HDTV at $199 on Black Friday, an exclusive in-store deal only. Best Buy is only giving this HDTV out for 10 people at each location, now what is the odds of you actually picking up that HDTV – Slim. Now Best Buy may offer this very same HDTV at the same price a day earlier online only or their maybe other online retailers offering this deal at the same price or few dollars higher or lower.
Black Friday is a crazy sale and I see these things happening every year. There are some Black Friday in-store deals that you won’t find cheaper online and vice verse. Our job at the Black Friday Coupon is to give you both options.
We will be giving you both in-store and online Black Friday deals 2012 from many retailers. Make sure to sign up to our exclusive Black Friday email Alert to receive all the Deals, Sales and Ads.
Many Many More Stores!
Black Friday 2012 Deals bio from some of the top retailers:
1. Amazon – Consider by most the largest retailer online. Amazon have a wide variety of items in many categories and there prices are always affordable. Amazon is one of the best online retailers to go in general but when it comes to Black Friday deals – Amazon is one of the top 3 online stores period.
2. Best Buy – Have been one of the top leaders in consumers electronics for the past several years and until this day still remain a top competitor in the field. You can always expect Best Buy to deliver amazing Black Friday deals.
3. Walmart – The largest retailer around – Walmart continue to dominate the game with low prices and a massive variety. Walmart is a trusted retailer that everyone knows and loves. You can expect to see wide variety of items on sale on black Friday from Walmart.
4. Target – One top top retailers in the world, also known to be Walmart rival. Target is known for their low prices during the seasonal holidays.
5. Tiger Direct – Offer very low prices on consumer electronics and have made a strong name for themselves through out the years. Tiger Direct offer fast shipping, low prices, amazing customer service and a wide selection of electronics.
Black Friday Online Deals 2012
Black Friday Online Deals for 2012 should be amazing. Last year, many of the same in-store deals that you seen being heavily advertise will most likely be available online. Some sources are saying that retailers who will be offering in-store black Friday deals will be price matching.
So if consumers find any online deals that is better than their in-store deals, they will match the price in terms of cost. The catch is that there will be a limit to how many people can actually take advantage of the price matching option that may be available during the 2012 Black Friday sale.
I see many things going wrong with this price matching option during this year’s Black Friday sale. Like I mention earlier in this article about online retailers having better Black Friday deals than the brick and motor stores for the past few years.
Before, Black Friday was an exclusive in-store sale only until online retailers started to participating in the sale and started to dominate the market. I guess brick and motor retailers are trying to offer price matching to stop shoppers from buying online and to lure them back into the store.
I honestly don’t see this being successful – First mistake is they are setting a limit to many shoppers can take advantage of the price matching. Second, Brick and motor retailers don’t have much stock as an online retailer does. Third, online retailers will always have the better prices due to their overhead expenses.
The Black Friday Coupon
Stay Tuned! We will be listing Black Friday deals very soon. Don’t forget to sign up to our exclusive Black Friday email alert to receive updates and alerts for Black Friday 2012. If you have question, please free to contact us – We will handle all questions, concerns, queries promptly. Thank you!